Looking for the perfect, easy drink recipe to serve at a baby shower or brunch? This no sugar added, strawberry ginger punch is perfect for showers, parties, or just for a fun non-alcoholic drink for anytime! It's made with stevia-sweetened ginger beer, homemade strawberry sorbet and a splash of cranberry juice. This punch is flavorful and just sweet enough, without any artificial or added sugars!
When I'm creating a menu for a party, whether it's a baby shower, bridal shower, brunch or just a get together, I'm all about serving a festive drink recipe.
Depending on what the party is for and who's attending will dictate a lot of the details about the recipe itself.
If it's a bridal shower or evening party, a drink with alcohol may be appropriate but if it's a baby shower or brunch, sometimes a mocktail is the perfect solution.?
Mocktails are super fun to make especially because you can indulge in an extra glass or two without worrying about having too much! The best part is when they're made with homemade ingredients so you can feel good about what's in them, especially the sugar content!
I've found that so many punch recipes out there are loaded with tons of extra sugar, whether it's from including sugary sodas, sorbets or other ingredients that just weigh you down and limit you to being able to enjoy just a few sips of a drink.
So I wanted to create with a sugar-free mixer so that I'd know I could indulge in a glass or two of this strawberry ginger punch at a baby shower or another party!
I love the Zevia zero-calorie Ginger Beer mixer. Ginger beer is often used in alcoholic drinks like a Moscow Mule but I love using it for mocktails too. The ginger flavor adds so much to a mocktail!
One of my favorite ways to make a punch recipe is adding a scoop or two of sorbet! Sorbets are known for being lower in sugar content than ice cream but when made from scratch at home, you can ensure that they are completely sugar-free.
Making sorbet at home is actually incredibly easy! All it takes is some frozen fruit, orange juice and a bit of sugar or liquid stevia to sweeten the sorbet (if you want to sweeten it at all).
You basically add all of those things to a blender, puree the mixture and then freeze until the sorbet is solid enough to scoop.
Adding the homemade sorbet to this recipe almost made the punch creamy but in a totally good way. I could've sipped on this all day long, especially knowing that it is sugar-free.
You could also use Strawberry Ice Cream instead of sorbet, but it will be creamier.
This strawberry ginger punch will be a new favorite for any mama-to-be! If you're looking for an alcoholic version of this yummy punch, simply add your favorite liquor to it!
Ready to make your own Strawberry Ginger Punch? Scroll down for the recipe!
More mocktail recipes
- Strawberry Lemonade Mocktail
- Peach Blackberry Lemonade Mocktail
- Blueberry Lemonade Mocktail
- Sparkling Cranberry Ginger Ale Punch
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 ½ cups orange juice
- Zest from one lemon or orange
Strawberry Ginger Punch
- 3 cups Zevia Ginger Beer
- 3 cups cranberry juice, unsweetened
- 10-12 scoops of strawberry sorbet (see recipe above)
- In a blender, combine ingredients and puré. Mixture should be the consistency of a smoothie.
- Pour into a ceramic loaf pan and freeze for at least two hours, or until solidified enough to scoop.
Strawberry Ginger Punch
- If serving in a punch bowl, scoop sorbet into bowl.
- Then pour cranberry juice and ginger beer over top of the sorbet.
- If serving individually, add 1-2 scoops to each champagne flute.
- Top with cranberry juice, filling glass halfway.
- Then fill the rest of the glass with Zevia Ginger Beer, pouring slowly to let fizz settle.