This peach blackberry lemonade is the perfect lemonade mocktail for any occasion! Baby showers, bridal showers, or just because, this peach blackberry lemonade is perfectly sweet and tart. This lemonade is a fruity version of a classic that everyone will love!
I've always had a thing for fruity drinks. As a kid, I didn't care too much for lemonade, but I'd always order virgin strawberry daiquiris whenever there was a fitting occasion. Nowadays, I love a good cocktail every once in a while, but for basic weeknights or even fun special occasions, I always love having a non-alcoholic option.
This peach blackberry lemonade is perfectly sweet and tart and since there's no alcohol in it, it's perfect to serve to guests who you may not know super well and may not want to risk having an alcoholic beverage, in case they don't drink alcohol. Making lemonade is quite simple and adding in seasonal flavors like peach and blackberry makes a simple lemonade taste and feel a whole lot fancier, like a lemonade mocktail!
Peach and blackberry has always been one of my favorite combinations. Even though blackberries can sometimes be tart, when peaches are in season they are so sweet that they need a little tartness to balance it out. This lemonade mocktail is totally balanced by the flavors of the blackberries and peaches.
Until recently, I didn't really realize the power of simple syrups in cocktails or other beverages. When I remade my peach raspberry sangria for the blog again, I discovered how amazing a simple syrup can be for locking in flavor. Peaches and blackberries are most flavorful when eating them raw so it's not always easy to lock those flavors into a drink. By creating a simple syrup to add to the lemonade, you can lock those flavors in better and also add sweetness to the lemons at the same time.
This peach blackberry lemonade mocktail is perfect for any occasion, whether it's summer or not. If peaches are out of season, using frozen peaches is a perfect substitute!
Ready to make your own peach blackberry lemonade mocktail? Scroll down for the recipe!
- 1 ¼ cup lemon juice
- 4 cups of water
- 1 cup of water
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1 pint of blackberries
- In a small saucepan place ½ of a peach, sliced and pitted, 3-5 blackberries, 1 cup of water and sugar. Heat on low to medium heat for about 10 minutes until liquid is simmering and water has started to dissolve. You can also smash the blackberries and peaches for flavor and color.
- Meanwhile, juice lemons and add juice to a pitcher. Add cold water and stir to mix.
- Add remaining peaches and blackberries to pitcher.
- Once simple syrup has finished cooking, allow to cool. Strain with a fine mesh strainer. Once mixture is cool, add to pitcher and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 87Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 3gSugar: 18gProtein: 1g
What would you make this Peach Blackberry Lemonade Mocktail for? A special occasion or just because?