Turkey Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers make an easy dinner that is delicious for the whole family! It’s super easy to customize this to anyone’s taste palate and will have a hearty, seemingly fancy meal on the table quickly. These stuffed bell peppers are great for any time of year. Made with turkey, quinoa, tomatoes, corn and beans, all stuffed in a bright bell pepper and topped with cheese!
- 6 bell peppers (variety of colors), core removed and cut in half
- 1 lb ground turkey meat
- 1 can of no salt added corn
- 1 can of Rotel tomatoes with chiles
- 1/2 can of black beans, optional
- 1 handful of cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup quinoa (cook according to package instructions)
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheese
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions.
- Brown turkey meat and set aside when complete.
- Boil a large pot of water.
- Remove core and seeds from bell pepper and cut in half, down the center.
- Place bell peppers into boiling water for 5 minutes or until colors are vibrant.
- Remove bell peppers using tongs and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl (reserving half the cheese).
- Stuff each pepper with mixture and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.