Looking for a make ahead breakfast that you can meal prep for this week? These Turkey Broccoli Frittata Muffins are the solution. Packed with flavor and protein, these muffins are so quick to make ahead and have ready to go. These make ahead egg muffins are made with eggs, ground turkey, broccoli and milk and are perfect for jump starting your week.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium skillet, brown ground turkey. Drain excess grease if needed and add turkey to mixing bowl.
- In a medium sized microwave safe bowl, add broccoli and add about an inch of water at the bottom of the bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and steam for 2-3 minutes. Carefully remove from microwave and add to large mixing bowl.
- Let broccoli and turkey cool for just a few minutes.
- Add eggs, milk, salt and pepper to the mixing bowl. Whisk ingredients together.
- Use a glass measuring cup with a spout to scoop ingredients and pour into a greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 30-34 minutes, until eggs are set.
- Enjoy right away or allow to cool completely before storing.