This Peanut Butter Fudge is creamy and indulgent yet super easy to make. You’ll wonder how you’ve ever celebrated without a few pieces of this peanut butter fudge before! It’s made with staple fudge ingredients like butter, evaporated milk and sugar plus peanut butter chips and creamy peanut butter to add in that mouth-watering peanut butter flavor. This will become a go-to dessert recipe for all of your parties and gatherings!
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter
- Measure and set out all ingredients before beginning. This recipe moves quickly!
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter on medium heat.
- Once almost completely melted, pour in evaporated milk, sugar and salt.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Whisk to combine.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, over moderate heat, stirring constantly.
- Set timer for 6 minutes and boil mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows and vanilla. Stir until all marshmallows melt and mixture is well blended.
- Add peanut butter chips and peanut butter. Stir until melted.
- Pour fudge mixture into pan.
- Allow fudge to cool, at least to room temperature.
- Remove fudge from pan using parchment paper to lift it out. Then use a sharp knife to cut into even pieces.