If you’re looking for a perfectly easy to make mocktail, this strawberry lemonade mocktail is it! It’s so easy to make and enjoy whether you are at a party or just at home enjoying the weather outside!
- 2 cups of lemon juice (approximately 8 lemons)
- 8 medium strawberries, washed and hulled
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup to 1.5 cups of sugar
- 6–7 cups of water
- Squeeze lemons (straining seeds and pulp) to make 2 cups. Set aside.
- Hull strawberries, add to food processor.
- Puree for a few seconds.
- Add 1 cup of water and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Blend until it forms a liquid
- Add strawberry juice to lemon juice in a large pitcher
- Add 1/2 cup to 1 cup of sugar depending on your preference
- Add 5-6 cups of water and mix well
- Taste and add extra sugar, if needed
- Chill and serve over ice
- Add sugar to rims of glasses before pouring lemonade
Add sugar to your preference, up to 1 cup.