Summer is the perfect time for ice cream! If you don’t have an ice cream machine, have no fear, this no churn ice cream recipe requires only?four ingredients for a light and delicious summer treat. Celebrate National Ice Cream Day with this Strawberry Granola Parfait No Churn Ice Cream!
- 2 cups of whipping cream
- 1 can (16 oz) of Sprouts Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar of Sprouts Brand strawberry preserves
- 1 cup of Sprouts bulk granola (any flavor will work, I chose on that had larger bunches of granola and a simple vanilla flavor)
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, whip whipping cream on medium to high speed for 6-8 minutes (or more if needed) until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in sweetened condensed milk until mixed in completely.
- Pour into a bread pan and freeze for 90 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and mix in about 3/4 cup granola and 3/4 of the jar of strawberry preserves. If the preserves are not liquid enough to mix in, microwave them for about 10 seconds in a microwave safe dish. Then mix into ice cream base.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours, overnight preferred.
- Remove from freezer and spread the remaining granola and preserves on top and freeze for an additional 15 minutes before serving.