Stovetop Sausage Stuffing is the best stuffing recipe for the holidays! It’s made on the stove, so you don’t have to worry about it taking up room in your oven. The browned sausage adds so much flavor and you won’t believe that there are only FIVE ingredients in this easy stovetop sausage stuffing recipe!
- Dice and chop onions and celery. Set aside.
- Brown sausage in large?stove top pan?until fully cooked. Remove sausage from pan and place in separate bowl. Do not drain grease.
- ?Add onions and celery to frying pan and saut? for 3-5 minutes, using a wooden spoon to stir frequently so they do not burn.
- Add sausage back to pan. Then pour in stuffing mix and carefully mix to combine. (You can also do this in a large bowl if your pan isn’t big enough).
- Add chicken broth about 1/2 cup at at time, pouring it over the whole mixture.
- Let simmer until broth runs out. Repeat adding in broth. Do not need to stir the stuffing.
- Place in oven-safe pan to keep warm or serve immediately.