Looking for an easy breakfast to make for a crowd or to prep for the week ahead? This spinach veggie egg casserole is packed with veggies and can be customized to include meat or be vegetarian! This is the kitchen sink of breakfast casseroles that can be customized to use up those veggies in your fridge! Get ready for a delicious, filling breakfast for the whole family to enjoy.
- 12 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 pepper, diced (I prefer to use red or orange for contrast but you can use any!)
- 1 cup cubed or diced ham
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cups breakfast potato cubes (prepackaged or pre-cooked if using fresh)
- 1/2 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar or mixed cheese, optional
- Extra veggies of your choice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350?.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together milk, eggs, salt and pepper. (I’ve found using a wooden spoon or silicone spatula is best for this because the other ingredients get stuck in a whisk).
- Chop veggies and add to bowl. Add ham. Add cheese if desired. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a grease casserole dish or disposable pan. Bake for 45 minutes or until eggs are solid when you shake the pan.
- Serve immediately or allow to come to room temperature before storing in refrigerator.