Spiced cranberry sangria is the perfect drink for celebrating this holiday season! This sangria is made with red wine, lime and orange juice, plus fresh cranberries, oranges, limes and cinnamon. Make a batch or a few and gather around with your favorite people to celebrate the season!
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries cut in half
- 1 lime cut into slices
- 1 orange, quartered
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup spiced rum
- juice from 1 lime
- 750 ml red wine
- whole cranberries & lime slices, for garnish, optional
- Place halved cranberries, orange wedges, lime wedges, cinnamon sticks at the bottom of a pitcher.
- Pour in orange juice, lime juice, spiced rum and a bottle of red wine.
- Give the sangria a stir and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Serve in your favorite wine glasses and top with extra lime wedges and whole cranberries.