Ring in the holidays with these simple six ingredient peppermint crinkle cookies! These red and white cookies will be a hit at your holiday parties.
- Mix together cake mix, vegetable oil and eggs.
- Add in peppermint and food coloring and mix again, just until food coloring mixes in
- Chill in fridge for at least 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 350
- Remove dough from fridge
- If dough is too wet to handle, add a light coating of flour onto your hands and as a layer on top of the dough
- Using your index finger and thumb, grab a pinch of dough at a time (about a golf ball size) and roll in your hands to create a ball
- Coat the ball of dough in a bowl of powdered sugar
- Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until cookies bounce back (not sink) when lightly touched
- Cool & enjoy!
Add a light coating of flour is dough is too wet to work with after chilling.