With Cinco de Mayo around the corner, these Simple Orange Lime Margaritas are perfect to have on your menu. They are made with fresh squeezed orange juice, lime juice, triple sec and tequila for a simple, flavorful and fun margarita recipe! This is a twist on a classic margarita recipe that you’re definitely going to want to try.
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice (4 oranges)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (4 limes)
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 3 1/2 ounces tequila
- 1/4 cup sugar for rim, optional
- Pour sugar onto a plate. Then take a lime wedge and run it around the rim of your glasses. Dip the glasses into sugar to line the rim. Fill glasses halfway with ice.
- Squeeze juice from oranges and limes?and pour into cocktail shaker with ice.
- Measure triple sec and tequila and add to cocktail shaker.
- Shake and pour into two glasses.