- Smithfiled Garlic and Herb Pork Filet (1 lb or more)
- 12 ounces lettuce (any mix of your preference)
- 1 cup quinoa cooked (room temperature or cold)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pecans (or other nut)
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
For the dressing:
- Combine dressing ingredients in food processor until liquified. Set aside or refrigerate until serving.
- Grill pork loin on medium high heat until internal temperature is at 165 degrees (approximately 12-15 minutes, turning every minute). Allow to cool to room temperature before slicing and serving.
- Combine rest of salad ingredients.
- Toss to combine and serve immediately.