Quick appetizers are a must for parties and family get togethers! This Pepper Jelly Cream Cheese Appetizer is a huge holiday tradition because it’s super easy to make and the whole family can enjoy it! It’s simply a block of cream cheese with your choice of pepper jelly or fruit preserve on top, served with Back to Nature Pink Himalayan multi-grain crackers. The combination is a perfect blend of sweet, spicy and salty!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 10 ounce jar pepper jelly or fruit preserves
- 1 box Back to Nature Pink Himalayan Salt Multigrain Flatbread Crackers
- Unwrap cream cheese and allow to come to room temperature on serving dish.
- Spoon pepper jelly onto cream cheese block.
- Serve with crackers, adding more pepper jelly as it’s eaten, if necessary.