This peach raspberry crisp is the perfect summer dessert! It’s light and fresh and perfect when served with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. The crumble topping is so easy to make and really pulls the entire dish together. You’ll love making this light fruity treat!
- 8–10 large peaches
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 brown sugar, packed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup + 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon rolled oats
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9″ x 13″ dish.
- Immerse peaches in boiling water for 30 seconds, then place them in cold water.
- Peel the peaches and cut them into chunks and place them into a large bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup granulated sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and 2 tablespoons of flour. Toss well.
- Gently mix in the raspberries.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 5 minutes.
- If there is a lot of liquid, mix in 1 more tablespoon of flour.
- Pour the mixture into the dish.
For the crisp topping:
- In a medium bowl, pour in flour, brown sugar and oats. Stir ingredients together.
- Pour in melted butter and stir ingredients together. Break up larger chunks of the crumble topping.
- Sprinkle evenly on top of the peaches and raspberries.
- Bake for 1 hour, until the top is browned and crisp and the juices are bubbly. Serve immediately with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream!
Adapted from Ina Garten
Store leftovers in fridge for up to one week. Just scoop into a bowl, reheat and add a scoop of ice cream on top.