This peach blackberry lemonade is the perfect lemonade mocktail for any occasion! Baby showers, bridal showers, or just because, this peach blackberry lemonade is perfectly sweet and tart. This lemonade is a fruity version of a classic that everyone will love!
- 5 lemons, juiced
- 4 cups of cold water
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 peaches, sliced, pitted and divided
- 1 pint of blackberries
- In a small saucepan place 1/2 of a peach, sliced and pitted, 3-5 blackberries, 1 cup of water and sugar. Heat on low to medium heat for about 10 minutes until liquid is simmering and water has started to dissolve. You can also smash the blackberries and peaches for flavor and color.
- Meanwhile, juice lemons and add juice to a pitcher. Add cold water and stir to mix.
- Add remaining peaches and blackberries to pitcher.
- Once simple syrup has finished cooking, allow to cool. Strain with a fine mesh strainer. Once mixture is cool, add to pitcher and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!