When you need a timeless, any season kind of dessert that you can serve at parties or just because, this Nutella Oreo Mousse will hit the spot every time! Made with cream cheese, Nutella and whipped cream with Oreo crumbles on the bottom, this dish is decadent and simply delicious.
For the Crust
- 12 oreos, crushed (or buy an oreo pie crust and smash up)
- 2–3 tablespoons melted butter
For the Filling
- 2/3 cup nutella
- 12 oz frozen whipped cream, thawed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, chopped, for garnish (optional)
- Melt butter and mix with oreo crumbs, add more butter if not solid enough, add more crumbs if crust looks too wet
- Press into serving dish(es)
- Use a mixer to blend cream cheese and nutella together
- Add vanilla
- Fold in whipped cream to nutella mixture until well blended
- Spoon into dishes
- Cover and refrigerate 1.5-2 hours before eating
- Sprinkle chopped chocolate chips on mousse and enjoy!
Be sure to allow mousse to refrigerate before serving.