Simplify your breakfast routine with these dangerously yummy No Bake Banana Peanut Butter Cereal Bars. Made with new Banana Nut Cheerios, peanut butter, honey and chocolate drizzle, these no bake cereal bars are super easy to make at the beginning of the week and enjoy on the go! If you’re looking for a way to make your mornings simpler, these breakfast bars are the solution!
- 2/3 cup + 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2/3 cup + 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 cups Banana Nut Cheerios (or your favorite Cheerios? flavor!)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, melted, optional
- Mix together honey and peanut butter in a medium bowl or liquid measuring cup. Microwave peanut butter and honey for 30 seconds if it is too firm to mix with honey.
- Measure 4 cups of Banana Nut Cheerios into a large bowl.
- Pour peanut butter honey mixture over Cheerios and stir to coat completely.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper. Pour Cheerios mixture into pan and smooth top of bars as much as possible.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Then remove from fridge, take bars out of dish using parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each time to keep chocolate from burning.
- Drizzle chocolate over cereal bars.
- Cut cereal bars into rectangles or squares about two inches wide.
- Enjoy right away or store in fridge to firm bars more and keep fresh!