Mini Lemon Cheesecake Bites are the?perfect dessert for a party or gathering! These sweet little bites will not last long at your next gathering. The lemon flavor is light and summery, but perfect for any time of year!
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
Lemon Cheesecake Filling
- 1 lb (2 packages) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar + 1 tablespoon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- zest from 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 325 F. Grease mini cupcake pan.
- In a food processor, place graham crackers and pulse until fine. Add melted butter and combine. Press 1 tablespoon of the mixture into the bottom of each cupcake spot.
- Beat the cream cheese on medium-high speed in the bowl of an electric mixer until fluffy. Blend in the sugar until smooth. Mix in the salt, vanilla, zest and lemon juice. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Fill each cupcake spot with cream cheese filling.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes until filling is set.
- Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes then place entire cupcake pan in fridge for at least 2 hours before removing bites and serving.