Make Ahead Egg Muffins are a perfect solution for making breakfast ahead of time for the week, to take to work or for brunch! Made with smoked sausage, kale, sun dried tomatoes and feta, these egg muffins are small but packed with flavor.
- 1/4 cup?Eckrich Original Natural Casing Smoked Sausage Rope, sliced
- ?10 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped kale
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice and then quarter Eckrich Original Natural Casing Smoked Sausage Rope. Chop kale, removing leaves from the stems, and sun dried tomatoes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Use a measuring cup to scoop and pour mixture into greased muffin tin, filling slightly below the top.
- Bake for 32-35 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Enjoy right away or allow to cool completely before storing.