If you’re looking for a quick dinner that won’t lack in flavor, this kale arugula pesto salmon is it. Made with homemade pesto and baked for twenty minutes, it’s a quick and flavorful dinner recipe. Baking salmon in the oven is a quick way to make it and easy for someone who might not make salmon often!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place salmon in dish.
- Spread pesto across salmon filet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until salmon reaches an internal temperature of 145º.
- Remove salmon from oven and cover with foil.
- Let salmon rest for 10 minutes before serving.
You can cook the salmon whole or fileted. Cooking time may vary.
Substitute jarred pesto or for a nut free version, try this four ingredient nut free pesto.