Meatloaf muffins? Yes! Move away from the traditional meatloaf and make this quick, healthy and tasty version of turkey meatloaf muffins. These individual meatloaf servings are perfect for meal prepping or just for dinner tonight.
- 1.5 lb turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice (I used almond milk)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 8 oz sliced mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350?. Grease a 12 count muffin tin and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients, except tomato sauce and mozzarella.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, add meatloaf mixture to every muffin tin, packing each one as much as you can (they will not rise).
- Bake for 23 minutes. Remove from oven, top with sauce and a slice of mozzarella and broil on high for remaining 7 minutes. Be sure to check internal temperature (165?) to make sure they are fully cooked.