These honey sriracha meatballs are the perfect sweet and spicy appetizer for any event! Find out how easy it is to prep these in just about 5 minutes.
- 12 Frozen Meatballs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook meatballs according to package directions.
- Combine olive oil, honey and sriracha sauce in a small dish. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over meatballs in a medium bowl. Stir to coat meatballs.
- Serve immediately or reheat before serving.
Follow package directions for meatballs prior to adding sauce mixture.