These healthy peach lemonade popsicles are the perfect summer treat! Cool down with these refined sugar free, creamy, fruity pops.
- 1 6 to 8 ounce pack of frozen peaches
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 package of vanilla greek yogurt, refined sugar free preferred or use plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of water
- [amazon_textlink asin='B00NGV4506' text='In a blender' template='ProductLink' store='joyfullymadwp-20' marketplace='US' link_id='1ffa4da1-5bc2-11e7-97bf-41104938e87b'], blend ingredients until smooth.
- Add water or more yogurt if needed to get a slightly thick smoothie consistency.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds. Depending on your popsicle mold, you may need to freeze the pops for an hour before inserting the popsicle sticks. Check instructions.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours before removing from mold.
Taste your mixture to see how sour it is with the lemonade. If you’re using plain greek yogurt, you may want to add an extra tablespoon of honey to balance out the flavors.