- 2? cups all-purpose flour
- ? teaspoon baking powder
- ? teaspoon salt
- ? cup butter, softened (1 stick)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2? teaspoons vanilla, divided
- 1 cup sprinkles
- 1/2 stick of butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375?F. Line a 13- x 9-inch pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Beat ? cup butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating at low speed until blended. Add egg, egg white, sour
- cream and 2 teaspoons vanilla; beat until blended.
- Press dough in bottom of pan. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; cool on a wire rack.
- Beat buter and powdered sugar.
- Gradually add heavy cream with mixer until blended and smooth.
- If mixture is too liquidy, add more powdered sugar gradually. If mixture is too thick, add a bit more heavy cream.
- Spread over baked uncut sugar cookie bars.
- Decorate top with sprinkles.
- Cut into bars to serve.