These No Bake Peanut Butter Bars are the perfect make ahead dessert recipe! They’re indulgent and creamy and will disappear quickly! A crunchy peanut butter and graham cracker crust, topped with smooth chocolate. Your new favorite easy dessert recipe!
- 2 cups crumbled graham crackers
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup and 2 heaping tablespoons creamy peanut butter, divided
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Pulse graham crackers, using a food processor, until crumbly.
- In a large bowl, mix graham crackers, melted butter, powered sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended.
- Press crust into pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave chocolate and remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter until melted (microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring between). Spread over top of peanut butter bars.
- Refrigerate bars in fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Remove parchment paper (with bars on top) from pan and use a sharp knife to cut into bars or squares.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
If you’re in a hurry, you can freeze the bars for 30 minutes.