Fall is peeking its head around the corner and that means one thing and one thing only: Pumpkin Spice Latte madness. If you’re already loading up your Starbucks gift cards in preparation, you might want to try this homemade pumpkin spice latte recipe before heading out the door. You may just realize how incredibly easy it is to make a delicious PSL at home.
- 4–6 cups of brewed coffee (espresso roast or dark roast)
- International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
- Whipped Cream
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Brew coffee per instructions on bag
- Place coffee in fridge for an hour if you’re making an iced coffee
- Pour coffee over cup of ice above 3/4 of the way
- Fill the rest of the cup with International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
- Top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice
Refrigerate coffee for one hour for iced coffee.