- 1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
- 2 ripe pears
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, optional for topping
- Thaw puff pastry before beginning.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut puff pastry into squares using a pizza cutter or knife.
- Mix olive oil plus half of sugar and cinnamon.
- Brush olive oil mix onto eat puff pastry, to edges.
- Cut pear into slices (leaving skin on).
- Lay slices along puff pastry.
- Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until pastry has risen and is golden brown.
- Serve immediately, while warm, with ice cream or whipped cream.