- 1 bar of milk chocolate baking chocolate
- 1 heaping teaspoon of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- Dippers including Rice Krispie treats!
- Prep any dippers you will want
- Using a fondue maker, place pieces of baking chocolate into fondue maker.
- (If you are not using a fondue maker, you can melt two tablespoons of butter in a small sauce pan on low heat and then add in chocolate)
- After chocolate is mostly melted, turn fondue maker to warm and add a scoop of peanut butter and the marshmallows
- Stir until peanut butter and marshmallows have melted into chocolate
- Serve warm with delicious dippers like fruit, marshmallows and Rice Krispies.