This quick Chicken Broccoli Orzo Casserole is the perfect weeknight dinner solution that you can throw together in a hurry. It has everything you need in it: orzo pasta, broccoli, feta cheese and chicken. It’s made with cream of celery soup, broth and spices to bring everything together in 30 minutes!
- 8 ounces dry orzo
- 1 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 3 2.6 ounce packages?StarKist ? Chicken Creations? Zesty Lemon Pepper (or about 3/4 cup cooked chicken)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- Preheat oven to 350?. Grease a glass casserole dish.
- Mix all ingredients in casserole dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and orzo is cooked through.