Cheesy Ranch French Bread makes a perfect pre-dinner appetizer! It’s great for a crowd or just for your family while dinner finishes cooking. Made with homemade ranch dressing, this french bread is packed with fresh ingredients and will make the wait for dinner much more enjoyable.
- 1 french bread loaf, cut in half horizontally
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup of ranch dressing?depending on thickness of sauce
- 1 cup of shredded white cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the french bread loaf in half horizontally, through the loaf to create two pieces.
- Spread ranch dressing across each half of the bread.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then cut into individual pieces.