This recipe for blueberry preserve mini loaves is a twist on a family classic recipe. These mini loaves are perfect for a gift, snack, or freezing for later! This quick bread recipe is so easy to make and the flavor is perfectly balanced.
- 3 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup of blueberry preserves
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt.
- Slowly pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients, be careful not to over stir.
- Fold in sour cream by hand with a spatula.
- Then mix in preserves until just combined.
- Pour into four mini greased loaf pans or 2 regular loaf pans, filling about 3/4 way full.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes (up to 60 minutes for full loaf) until a knife or toothpick is inserted and comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, enjoy warm with a spread of preserve or butter!