These bacon breakfast scramble bowls are the perfect way to start the weekend! Customize these bowls with your favorite breakfast protein, veggies, and toppings like cheese, green chile or salsa. Or keep them simple with potatoes, eggs and bacon! Either way, these breakfast bowls are sure to be a hit with your family.
- Prepare potatoes following package instructions or this recipe
- Fry bacon on frying pan?or electric griddle. Place on paper towel to drain grease.
- Once bacon has cooled enough to handle, chop into smaller pieces (I love using my kitchen scissors for this!)
- Scramble eggs on frying pan, set aside.
- Warm tortilla boats in microwave for 15 seconds
- Layer eggs, potatoes, bacon bits and cheese.
- Cover with salsa or green chile.